B.Sc Apparel and Fashion Design
About the Programme
It, is a 3-year degree course, consisting of 6 semesters. The course is essentially about the art of converting ideas and craftsmanship into entire sequences of processes like textile making, Design, production, and marketing.
Eligibility for Admissions
The minimum eligibility for pursuing of the course is the successful qualification of the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognized Educational Board.
- To enhance artistic skills and techniques to blend ideas with materials like cloths, embellishments, etc.
- To make familiar with whole range of processes involved in the Fashion Industry, including:
- textile making
- Inculcate skills for designing a fabric that is trendy, attractive, and unique.
- Instil creative and technical skills to design products, develop patterns, monitor quality control and assurance, and coordinate sourcing activities.
- Advanced learning in apparel-making, patternmaking, and computer-aided design.
- Successful graduates of this course can pursue higher studies in Apparel & Fashion Design.